Tuesday 8 August 2017

Evidence and Confession of Jessica Thompson-Clarke Dirty Works

Jessica Thompson-Clarke Confession

All the lies.... Jessica Thompson


Nation International Pageant System who only have 3500 followers send me a email explaining she knows who created the fake page! https://www.facebook.com/United-Nations-Pageant-Scam-360692207436488/


This is so sad...United Nation International Pageant System they are very insecure and jealous!
God is in control He will make sure the World will know the truth.


Elaine Roecklein United Nation International Pageant System even contacted me and warned me against Mr Williams but I am a business person and I investigated the United Nations Pageant and I noticed they have 313 000 followers that is when I realized jealousy is the course of all there lies. Every year United Nation International Pageant System contact all the delegates from.United Nations Pageant and repeat all the lies....https://www.facebook.com/UnitedNationInternationalPageant1/


They underestimate people's intelligence! United Nation International Pageant System dont even exist in.South Africa anymore since 2015 they are beginning to loose wherever they still exist.
www.unitednationinternationalpageant.com




Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment