Wednesday 10 March 2021

Miss Teen India United Nations 2021 Sunehri Johri

 



Miss Teen India United Nations 2022

*Name : Sunehri Johri
*Age : 15 years
*Occupation : Student
*Height : 5’2”
*Hobbies : Sports & Instrumental Music
*Biography :
I am into Modelling & sports since childhood. I have done runway modelling at India Kids Fashion Week for the kids clothing brand ‘Tales & Stories’. and for INIFD Vadodara. I participated in the Fashion Show at the Grand Opening of the Inorbit Mall at Vadodara.
I was Brand Ambassador Miss Teen Bright 2020 Contest, Stage Bright Events. I am presently the
Brand Ambassador EsquireVJ Showcase.
I have been into sports and won medals in school atheletics. I have reached upto Quarter Finals in District level Sports Competition “Khel Mahakumbh” in Badminton & Basketball. I was in the Top 5 of my School Basketball team. I have also won medal for slogan writing during school sports.
I am the 3rd prize Winner of All Gujarat Dance Competition, Judged and awarded by celebrity Choreographers Remo D’Douza & Dharmesh sir.
I was lead dancer in Jhanak Dance Academy Vadodara at Open Vadodara Dance competition, blessed by celebrity choreographer Geeta Kapoor ji.
I was Show stopped at the Colors of Kutch Fashion Event and at the Glam Kids Vadodara Fashion Show in 2019.
I have done Print Modelling at Lakme Salon Gandhidham in 2018.
I am Calendar Model of EsquireVJ Corporate Calendar .
I was featured on the Cover Page of ‘SquarePetals Global Webzine’ in January 2020.
I was honoured to be Special Guest at the ‘Face of Thane’ Event in January 2020.
I am the Brand Ambassador of ‘Sunehri Collection Designer Dresses’
*Life Ambition : To win Miss World Crown.
*Volunteer / Charity : My project on street dogs rehabilitation was selected by the DPS Gandhidham to be forwarded for Inspire Awards Submitted project for street dogs care at DPS Gandhidham for ‘Inspire Awards, Manak (2018-19).
*Why did you enter the pageant - Ans: Iwant to represent my country India and bring home the UN Miss Teen 2021 Crown and make India proud.
*What do you like about host country India?
Ans: India is a world of happiness. There is so much celebration, all round the year as we celebrate together fests of Diwali, Id, Christmas and many more! So there is so much happiness all around. Festival means new clothes and that’s my forte you see, a reason to get decked up and rejoice. Then there is yummy food specialities, dazzling lights, music etc so I just love it. There is so much variety in India whether it’s about food or clothes or the festivals also . Like on Diwali you decorate lamps whereas on Holi you fly around with colours! Even Kite Flying is a celebration with specific winter food. So, that takes my joys to the superlative.
And the next thing which I appreciate so much about India is the climate . Indian climate is moderate, so I feel comfortable and I can concentrate on my work without bothering much.
Favourite Food : Butter Paneer, Dal makhni with Garlic nan .
Miss Teen India United Nations 2021
242 days until we crown the next Miss Teen United Nations 2021! We'll be welcoming her into our sisterhood on November 1-6,2021 in New Delhi,India. If you enjoy giving back to your community, and want to promote a cause close to your heart this is the perfect avenue for you. If you're interested in becoming our next country representative visit our website www.munp.org/entry-form

The week long pageant will be held November 1-6,2021 in New Delhi, India.

Delegates From across the world will compete in Interview, Sports Wear, Evening Gown & Fashion Wear events for the titles of Miss Teen United Nations, Mr. Teen United Nations, Miss United Nations, Mr. United Nations, Ms. United Nations, Little Miss/Mr.and Mrs. United Nations.

Winners will receive thousands of dollars in cash and prizes and will be featured in National promotions. In addition to the competition, delegates will enjoy days of sightseeing, a press conference, photo shoots, parties the annual Queens Banquet, Coronation Ball & Queens Awards Breakfast.

For further information Pageant Itinerary : http://www.munp.org/pageants-itnerary

See full details : 

L.N.Williams
Founder/President
W.G.I Jamaica Limited | United Nations Pageants Limited
Email:info@munp.org
Tel/WhatsApp:+1876-770-5239 (Jamaica)
Tel/WhatsApp: +919899573116 (India)
WhatsApp : 1876-770-5239
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UnitedNationsPageantsLtd
Instagram: @Munporg 
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ worldbpa
“For the Glamour. For the Purpose. For the World.”

1 comment: