Saturday 21 January 2017

Olga Makhlevskaia will represent Russia at Miss United Nations 2017


Miss Russia United Nations 2017 

Name: Olga  Makhlevsaia
Age: 27 yrs
Height: 169 cm
Occupation: Journalist, Social activist and Singer
Hobbies: In my spare time I write a book about the history of my country and Russian people. I love to go to museums and exhibitions. Together with the Russian geographical community I has been a participant of the expedition to the north of Russia. I promote environmental programs and fight for purity and ecology of Russia.
Why do you want to enter? For me, participating in this competition – it is a chance not only to adequately represent my country at the contest. I want to talk about Russia in a difficult time of world. I want to show that Russian women are not only beautiful. They have smart and talented. The ability to be successful at work, at home and even in politics. I am a journalist and every day prove to all men in Russia that Russian women are strong in spirit and have equal rights. Maybe I do not have the ideal settings, but I really want to properly represent my country at Miss United Nations.



The week long pageant will be held July 1-9, 2017 in Kingston, Jamaica with the World Finals to be held on July 8, 2017 at Courtleigh Auditorium, 8 St Lucia Avenue, Kingston, Jamaica.

Delegates From across the world will compete in Interview, Sports Wear, Evening Gown & Fashion Wear events for the titles of Miss Teen United Nations, Mr. Teen United Nations, Miss United Nations, Mr. United Nations, Ms. United Nations, and Mrs. United Nations.

Winners will receive thousands of dollars in cash and prizes and will be featured in National promotions. In addition to the competition, delegates will enjoy days of sightseeing, a press conference, photo shoots, parties the annual Queens Banquet, Coronation Ball & Queens Awards Breakfast.

For further information Pageant Itinerary : http://www.munp.org/pageants-itnerary

See full details : 

L.N.Williams
Founder/President
W.G.I Jamaica Limited | United Nations Pageants Limited
Website: http://munp.org/
Email:info@munp.org
Tel:+1876-924- 2345 Jamaica
Tel:+1876-770-5239 Jamaica
Fax:+1876-971- 1405
BBM Pin: 79C86F57
WhatsApp : 1876-770-5239
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MUNPORG
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ worldbpa
“For the Glamour. For the Purpose. For the World.”

No comments:

Post a Comment