Tuesday 3 January 2017

Tia McDonald crowned Miss USA United Nations 2017



Tia McDonald  Miss USA United Nations 2017

It is my privilege and honor to announce that Tia McDonald of California USA,has been selected and invited after rigorous rounds of eliminations to represent USA at the Miss United Nations Pageants Talent, Athletics and Academic Competition as Miss USA United Nations 2017.

Name: Tia McDonald

Age: 23 yrs

Height: 170 cm

Occupation: Full-time Model & Director of Marketing at Smachtech (#1 co. to work for in San Diego on glassbox.)

Hobbies:  I enjoy modeling and exploring our beautiful world. Whether I’m a podium model at the 24 Heurs of Leman’s in France (Cannes Film Festival last month), or cover model for a book “Once Upon a Time,” in Melbourne, Australia; I try to utilize the growth that comes from global experiences and I am been blessed to say that I have seen almost every continent so far.

 In the US, I’ve personally raised over $150,000 for people with special needs, in addition, enough funds to purchase 5 vehicles with hand brakes, hand gas and lifts. As the Founder of a pageant for special needs people called, “Shining Stars Pageant,” I’m proud to say each contestant receives a crown, gift bag and gown. I started this pageant when I was 9 years old, and have a special place in my heart for empowering children to shine.



I also started a cheer leading squad for the Police Athletic League (girls that cannot afford to participate in High School/Pop Warner cheer) where we won first place at state. The following year, I created a 6th grade mentor program aimed to keep students on track. I currently work closely with Wounded Warriors Project, and various other programs, where my platform focuses on helping Veterans.

For these efforts, I have been awarded: The United States President’s Academic Award, President’s Bronze, Silver & Gold awards for community service, Daytona News Journal’s Medallion of Excellence, Governor’s Point of Light recipient, Proclamation from the mayor, etc. In my free time, I enjoy surfing, yoga, and biking.

Why do you want to enter? Miss United Nations has the presence and strength throughout our world to allow me to become apart of something greater than myself. Since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of this moment, and I am willing to give everything I have to represent and inspire children to have their voice heard, through my platform, sponsors and high scale media events.


If I’m able to start my reign following the pageant July 12-13, I have planned a trip to NYC July 13-16, to visit Good Morning America, Today show and a few other places, along with going to the United Nations building in Manhattan (invited to 2 events in the past 2 days), meet with director of Couture fashion Week and a designer for NY Fashion week; following working Miami Swim week for Seafolly Australia, July 16-19. After that, I would love to start working with Supermodels Unlimited, Pageant Planet, People, & a few other media outlets following my move to California! I’m so prepared to attend help cheer on USA & possibly be crowned for a year of my dreams, promoting unity & peace.

.The week long pageant will be held July 1-9, 2017 in Kingston, Jamaica with the World Finals to be held on July 8, 2017 at Courtleigh Auditorium, 8 St Lucia Avenue, Kingston, Jamaica.
Delegates From across the world will compete in Interview, Sports Wear, Evening Gown & Fashion Wear events for the titles of Miss Teen United Nations, Mr. Teen United Nations, Miss United Nations, Mr. United Nations, Ms. United Nations, and Mrs. United Nations.

Winners will receive thousands of dollars in cash and prizes and will be featured in National promotions. In addition to the competition, delegates will enjoy days of sightseeing, a press conference, photo shoots, parties the annual Queens Banquet, Coronation Ball & Queens Awards Breakfast.

For further information Pageant Itinerary : http://www.munp.org/pageants-itnerary

L.N.Williams
Founder/President
W.G.I Jamaica Limited | United Nations Pageants Limited
Website: http://munp.org/
Email:info@munp.org
Tel:+1876-924- 2345 Jamaica
Tel:+1876-770-5239 Jamaica
Fax:+1876-971- 1405
BBM Pin: 79C86F57
WhatsApp : 1876-770-5239
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MUNPORG
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ worldbpa
“For the Glamour. For the Purpose. For the World.”



http://www.munp.org/tia-mcdonald-crowned-miss-usa-united-nations-2017/

No comments:

Post a Comment