Thursday 5 August 2021

Miss Ethiopia United Nations 2021

 

Total Votes: 500

Name: Roza Geremew

Age: 25

Height: 173

Occupation: Civil Engineering job, Clothing Designer and Modeling

Vote Cast: 500

VOTES



VOTES



Ethiopia is my home country I was born in southern part of Ethiopia Hawassa city, I have 3 brothers and 1 sister I am the 3rd for ma family, I love ma parents and my whole family, I graduated by civil engineering but i have great passion for fashion and modeling from ma childhood

Life Ambition: being influential women with fashion and modeling industry to show and impower women’s can do every thing by following the right and professional way to be what they dream to be!

Volunteer / Charity :I work with orphans organization,
Why did you enter the pageant? I enter to this pageant b/c its very important platform for me to meet my ambition, it helps meto introduce our country culture custom, through different way to the world,

Which world leader inspire you? Joe Biden

What do you like about host country India?
there motivation  to introduce there culture to the world

Favorite Food: Cultural food (doro wet),salad,vegitable pizza

Vote Cast in People’s Choice Ambassador:   
Next voting option on Pageant Planet: People Choice Awards – Pageant Planet
Few more days until we crown the next Miss United Nations 2021! We’ll be welcoming her into our sisterhood on November 1-6,2021 in New Delhi, India. If you enjoy giving back to your community, and want to promote a cause close to your heart this is the perfect avenue for you. If you’re interested in becoming our next country representative visit our website www.munp.org/entry-form
#munporg #mrteenun #missteenun #missteenunitednations #mrteenunitednations #mrsunitednations #motivation #goodwillpageants #unitednationspageants #mrsun #missunitednations #missun #MrUN #mrteenunitednations #worldfinals #charitypageants #charity #grandprixpageants #india #delhi #philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment