Thursday 5 August 2021

Mr Ethiopia United Nations 2021

 

About Contestant


Total Votes: 500



Name: Kidus Teklehawariat Dejene


Age: 19


Height: 170


Occupation: Model


Vote Cast: 500


VOTES




100 Votes $10.00 USD


VOTES




100 Votes Rs. 700


Born in 2001,25 and live with my families father Teklehawariat Dejene and mother Sintayehu Mengistie and I have one brother / and I learn king garden at nigat kokeb school, primary school at temsalet 2000 academy from grade 1 – 8 and finally secondary school at Birhan guzo secondary school 9-10 and I learn in misrak polly technic college for two years by the field of finishing construction work (FCW) and my modeling life is Starting from 2019at laurate modeling academy I learn for six months

And again on 2021 at afro figure modeling academy .


Life Ambition: my ambition is to level up the modeling industry and also in the next years I need to see my self in the world grate fashion week/show

Volunteer / Charity Work: Volunteer work on 2020 aug25 in my birthday I donate a blood with my friends And for the future I need to do work on African poor mothers


Why did you enter the pageant? To get a knowledge and knowing other country cultures and such….


Which world leader inspire you? Ethiopia ,my country Prime Minster Dr. Abiy Ahimed


What do you like about host country India? India is a very beautiful country but I like the culture of the host country India


Favorite Food: My favorite food is in our country there is a cultural food what we call it Kitfo

But internationally known food rice is my favorite food .

Vote Cast in People’s Choice Ambassador:   

Next Voting Option on Pageant Planet : People Choice Awards – Pageant Planet


Few more days until we crown the next Mr. United Nations 2021! We’ll be welcoming him into our kinghood on November 1-6,2021 in New Delhi, India. If you enjoy giving back to your community, and want to promote a cause close to your heart this is the perfect avenue for you. If you’re interested in becoming our next country representative visit our website www.munp.org/entry-form

#munporg #mrteenun #missteenun #missteenunitednations #mrteenunitednations #mrsunitednations #motivation #goodwillpageants #unitednationspageants #mrsun #missunitednations #missun #MrUN #mrteenunitednations #worldfinals #charitypageants #charity #grandprixpageants #india #delhi #philippines

© Copyright 2010 - 2021 | United Nations Pageants LLC | All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer: ***United Nations Pageants LLC is not affiliated with any international pageant system or the United Nations (UN) intergovernmental organization established 24, October 1945. It is independently owned and operated. | Powered by


 

 

 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment