Thursday 5 August 2021

Miss Philippines United Nations 2021

 

Total Votes: 15,500

Name: Almas Akram Ramos Choudhry

Age: 24 yrs

Height: 5.6 cm

Occupation: Student, Model and Beauty Queen

Vote Cast: 15,500

VOTES



VOTES



 Biography: On October 18, 2019 Almas Akram Ramos Choudhry is the first Miss United Nations Philippines to hold the title. She is the first Filipina to compete for Miss United Nations 2020. Previously, Choudhry was crowned Miss Medical technology 2018, Miss Marikina 2018 2nd RU, Miss OLFU-Antipolo 2018, Miss OLFU intercampus 2019. 

Life Ambition: My ambitions in life is to graduate college and to be a pediatrician, to be able to inspire and empower women, to help children in any simple way that I can, to make my home country proud! 

Volunteer / Charity Work: At the age of 17 I started celebrating my birthday in an orphanage with the children and I volunteered in a medical mission.

Why did you enter the pageant?
Entering pageantry again after years was unexpected for me at first, but now i know my purpose. I entered this pageant and the world of pageantry is because i want to prove to myself that being a woman, i can be who i want to be. I love children and i want to help them by using my voice to protect, inspire and just be there for them. I want my voice to be heard and be the voice to the voiceless. 

Which world leader inspire you?
The world leader that continue to inspire me even up to this day is Princess Diana. I just love everything about her. She’s free-spirited and the whole world loves her for being herself. She is the queen of people’s hearts. 

What do you like about host country India?
There’s so many things i like about India. The food and sweets, their colorful clothing and jewelries, their films and music, and of course its people and their culture. I would love to travel around India and meet people.  


Favourite Food:
I love to eat. Anything that is spicy and flavorful like chicken biryani.


Next Voting on Pageant Planet : People Choice Awards – Pageant Planet

Few more days until we crown the next Miss United Nations 2021! We’ll be welcoming her into our sisterhood on November 1-6,2021 in New Delhi, India. If you enjoy giving back to your community, and want to promote a cause close to your heart this is the perfect avenue for you. If you’re interested in becoming our next country representative visit our website www.munp.org/entry-form
#munporg #mrteenun #missteenun #missteenunitednations #mrteenunitednations #mrsunitednations #motivation #goodwillpageants #unitednationspageants #mrsun #missunitednations #missun #MrUN #mrteenunitednations #worldfinals #charitypageants #charity #grandprixpageants #india #delhi #philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment