Wednesday 18 May 2016

Miss Canada United Nations 2016 Victoria Pedri


Name: Victoria Pedri
Age: 20 yrs
Height: 167 cm
Occupation: Student and Teaching Assistant
Hobbies: I am highly involved with extracurricular activities on my university campus- the University of Windsor. For instance, I am a part of five organizations and the president of two, one of which I founded myself. All of these groups involve philanthropy and community participation. I simply love to volunteer and make a difference to those around me. I am a natural born leader. Social justice and equity are priorities of mine. I am especially passionate about women’s rights, anti-bullying, student financial equity, and mental health awareness. Recently, I have also been working to help more Syrian Refugees get to Canada safely. In my spare time, when I am not studying, I also enjoy singing, listening to music, walking, dressing up, reading, attending theatre performances, and spending time with family and friends. .
Why do you want to enter? I wish to enter the Miss United Nations pageant because I would love to extend my service across the globe and make a substantial and positive impact on others. I would like to not only share my voice and opinions with others, but also listen to the ideas of delegates from other countries. I am sure there is a lot I could learn from such an experience. I would also like to feel empowered and empower others to embrace and accept themselves as well as stand up and make changes in their communities. .

Breaking News: 11th Positions for People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Miss Canada United Nations 2016 ( 25,100 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote votehttp://www.munp.org/contestants/2016/miss/miss-canada-2016


No comments:

Post a Comment