Friday 20 May 2016

Mrs Bolivia United Nations 2016 Rosa Isabel Miyagusku-Menacho


Name: Rosa Isabel Miyagusku-Menacho
Age: 33 yrs
Height: 178 cm
Occupation: Television Presenter.
Hobbies: Reading, music, dance, I like to play with my children and do dances or challenges contest .
Why do you want to enter? I want to get to participate because I want to know other cultures, I like to meet people and make friends, I want you to know my country, my city, I want to participate because I want so tell my story, my experience, I want to participate because I want to win this contest to travel to different countries giving lectures and talks and advice with real stories, my story as an example to young teens and moms who have dreams and goals that could not make at the time, i want to tell you that this is not so, God is so wise that you know when you give it, I want to participate because it is what I like and what my children and my husband makes them happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment