Wednesday 18 May 2016

Mr Teen Liberia United Nations 2016 Achie Harris



Name: Archie Harris
Age: 18 yrs
Height: 166 cm
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Dancing, Playing volleyball, singing, reading,having fun with kids and importantly rendering my services to the less fortunate.
Why do you want to enter? I want to enter this unique pageant, because of the problem the teens are facing within my country. The issue of teenagers pregnancy, I want to address teenager pregnancy to reduce maternal and neonatal death in Liberia, because it a serious implication on the  future generation to comes.  As a young teenager I believe that I can this opportunity to address that issue because my country really needs international support to reduce teenager pregnancy. In this sight I want the world to know we as teenagers can contribute in address some of critical issues in our societies.

No comments:

Post a Comment