Wednesday 18 May 2016

Miss Tourism Jamaica United Nations 2016 Shante Gapour



Name: Shante Gapour
Age: 20 yrs
Height: 167 cm
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Socializing, travelling, meeting new people and cooking
Why do you want to enter? Someone who has been a leading light in my light spoke very highly of this organization. So much so that I wanted to be a part of the organization so that I may have a chance at making my mark on the world. I feel that your organization will enable me to be the best me, with the amazing opportunity to represent this organization, I hope to make a mark on the world. .

Breaking News: 17th Positions for People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Miss Tourism Jamaica United Nations 2016 ( 19,800 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote vote http://www.munp.org/contes…/…/miss/miss-tourism-jamaica-2016


No comments:

Post a Comment