Wednesday 18 May 2016

Ms USA United Nations 2016 Lesley Birkland



Name: Lesley Birkland
Age: 52 yrs
Height: 170 cm
Occupation: Reality Show Productions/TV host
Hobbies: Reading novels, writing short stories, volunteering, cooking, running, modeling, traveling and studying different cultures.
Why do you want to enter?
By representing the USA in the United Nations International pageant, I will be afforded the opportunity to increase my sphere of influence.  My primary focus is, Women Encouraging and Enabling Women to move forward and gravitate towards Positivity.   I support children in Uganda by paying 100% of their school tuition.  I also volunteer and support NO KIll ANIMAL shelters.  for many years I give monthly to the Union Gospel Mission, which supplies shelter to battered women and men.


Breaking News: 3rd Positions for People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Ms USA United Nations 2016 ( 68,000 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote votehttp://www.munp.org/contestants/2016/ms/ms-usa-2016



No comments:

Post a Comment