Wednesday 18 May 2016

Ms Tourism Jamaica United Nations 2016 Charlene Roberts


Name: Charlene Roberts
Age: 24 yrs
Height: 178 cm
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: Reading, grooming fashion models, volunteering, helping those less fortunate, going to church, spending time with family.
Why do you want to enter? The United Nations pageants is a great platform to spread the message of giving back to those less fortunate. I’ve always had a passion for people, i enjoy encouraging others to go for their goals. My family and friends always says they admire my love for people. over the years of being on this earth I’ve learned that no matter what obstacle anyone have experienced all your dreams are possible, I’m a living testimony. Besides my love for people i enjoy pageantry and modeling. I am a very enthusiastic and hard working individual, and i am assured that i would be a great representative as Ms. United Nations for Jamaica.  .


Breaking News: 15th Positions for People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Ms Tourism Jamaica United Nations 2016 ( 22,000 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote vote
http://www.munp.org/contestants/…/ms/ms-tourism-jamaica-2016



No comments:

Post a Comment