Wednesday 18 May 2016

Miss Teen Jamaica United Nations 2016 Christina Williams



Name: Christina Williams
Age: 18 yrs
Height: 170 cm
Occupation: Student/Model
Hobbies:  My hobbies varies but reflects my lifelong experiences as a philanthropist, model and a formalized youth advocate for my country. However to summarize, these include : Volunteerism & Representation of Advocacy Platforms, Technical Research & Proposal Writing, Policy Making & Analysis, Speech & Debate, Travelling & Exposure to Foreign Cultures, Linguistics, Play writing & the Fine Arts, Reading & Writing and Pageantry & Modelling.
Why do you want to enter?  I would like to enter the Miss Teen United Nations Pageant because I am the epitome of the Pageant’s objectives as I possess the skills, talents and personalities which has resulted in me representing my country in furtherance of tourism, international goodwill and cultural harmony . I am a National Student Ambassador/Advocate who is responsible for representing the voice of all secondary students in Jamaica and has also traveled abroad to advocate for youth development and student participation in governance. I am also apart of the National Youth Council of Jamaica, Commonwealth Students Association and a chairman of a United Nations funded Youth & Technical Working Group in Jamaica . All these involvements are reminiscent of past Ms Teen United Nations such as Chelsea Grant and Cassandra Eustache who were also heavily involved in advocacy for their respective countries. Therefore, I would also love an opportunity, like these inspiring ladies before me, to represent my beloved country on another platform so I may share my experiences and most importantly garner knowledge for the glamour, the purpose and the world.

Breaking News: 14th Positions for People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Miss Teen Jamaica United Nations 2016 ( 22,300 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote vote http://www.munp.org/cont…/…/miss-teen/miss-teen-jamaica-2016


No comments:

Post a Comment