Wednesday 18 May 2016

Mr United Nations 2015 Kemoy Gallimore Jamaica





Name: Kemoy Gallimore

Title: Mr United Nations 2015 Jamaica

Name three words or phrases that best describe you.  Humble, Self-Motivated and Kind.

Name three different words or phrases that you think someone else would use to describe you. Easy going, Passionate at heart and Helpful.

Describe any special talents that you may possess. I have an musical talent as I posses years of experience in playing the snare drum and other percussion instruments.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? I wouldn't change anything about my self as I am perfect the way I am for God has made me in his image and light.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years and how do you plan to get there? Ten years from now if God's willing I see my self being a young commercial pilot if not achieved by then i will be in the process of achieving that goal. I will join the Jamaica Defence force after acquiring my necessary education certificates. With this I will be given the necessary training in becoming a pilot.

How did you get started doing community service projects and activities? It all started about 8 years ago when I joined the Cadet Unit of my high school Kingston College and also when I became apart of my community marching band Sea view All-Star.

How much time do you currently devote to volunteerism? I do not put a time frame on my volunteerism for if duty calls then i will be there to help at the best of my abilities.

How do you usually find the community service projects and activities that you participate in within your community?  They are fun. Being able to get my friends and fellow community members involved and to put a smile on the face of the less fortunate is truly a self reward.

What was your favorite community service project and why?  Describe what value you think you brought to the project. My favorite community service project is the back to school giveaway and fun day that was held august 2014. My band along with a neighboring Company teamed up and invited the members of Seaview Gardens to benefit for the younger children who are going to school September. I brought my professionalism to ensure that as many children as possible benefit.

How do you plan to use your title to help others within your community? To teach them that it doesn't matter where you are coming from, its where you are going that truly matters. Don't just live in stigma of the volatile community that persons portray. Teach them to rise and make a difference and redefine the community.

Describe why you think you would be the best representative of ….. United Nations Pageants LLC as Mr United Nations 2015? I have seen where I have grown from being the Mr Teen Tourism United Nations 2014. I have started to help and make a difference in the lives of younger individuals. Now with the title of Mr United Nations I believe i can make a greater impact island wide.


No comments:

Post a Comment