Wednesday 18 May 2016

Miss Great Britain United Nations 2016 Emily Blake

Name: Emily Blake
Age: 25 yrs
Height: 172 cm
Occupation: Presenter, model and Mentor.
Hobbies:My hobbies include singing, acting, modelling and I also love to dance. I am a creative person so my hobbies are all things that allow me to be creative and express myself. Whether it is arts and crafts or making videos I love the feeling of creating something from scratch .
Why do you want to enter? I would like to enter because it would be an amazing platform on an international scale to reach, empower and help others. Since winning Miss British Beauty Curve 2014 I have been able to inspire people to love themselves for who they are and I have helped many people improve their confidence. I would love to do this on a larger scale as I want to see people\’s self esteem increase. I would love people to realize their full potential. I really feel I connect with others and have the power to make a lasting change. I was bullied in school and I want to show others that you shouldn’t let anyone dim your light, you should always be true to yourself and strive to be the best you can be.

Breaking News: 21 Place in People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Miss Great Britain United Nations 2016 ( 16,600 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote vote http://www.munp.org/contesta…/…/miss/miss-great-britain-2016


No comments:

Post a Comment