Wednesday 18 May 2016

Miss Central African Republic United Nations 2016 Rossi Manuella

Name: Rossi Manuella
Age: 27 yrs
Height: 172cm
Occupation: Nurse
Hobbies:  I love listening to music, I love reading and my favorite sport is fitness. But what I love to do in my life is to help my neighbor.
Why do you want to enter?  I fight every day for orphans. Since 4 years I help orphans in my country and I would like to help all African orphans.It is a great privilege for me, it allows me to know other cultures, meet new people, learn new things and help orphans in Jamaica. The most important is to show a different side of my country the Central African Republic: Central African women that are beautiful inside and out and have a big heart.
Breaking News: 31 Place in People's Choice Ambassador 2016
Miss Central African Rep United Nations 2016 ( 10,000 Votes)
Get DOUBLE Votes for People's Choice Ambassador 2016 ($10 give you 200 votes instead 100 votes) Promotion extended to June
 30,2016 Conditions apply. Vote votes http://www.munp.org/…/mi…/miss-central-african-republic-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment